Bot Protection Engineer
As a Bot Protection Engineer at Apify, you will be building state-of-the-art browser fingerprinting evasions and automations that simulate real user behavior. You will help us to improve our current collection of real-world browser fingerprints, protection detection systems and automated captcha bypasses and you will provide general insights on blocking patterns that can be used for automation development at Apify.
Apify's mission is to make the web more programmable. Why? Because we believe that humans have better things to do than fill information into internet forms, compile Excel sheets of copy-pasted data or watch thousands of videos to determine whether they include a specific brand logo. Those are jobs for a machine. And just as in the real world we have tools that make our lives easier, we should have tools to make our lives easier on the web.
Web automation can be anything. We robotize unsubscribe flows to save people money and we collect billions of rows of data from all over the world for science, market research or finding lost children. Fortune 500 companies and small startups alike need this power to make great business decisions.
To support our mission, we're looking for talented and experienced engineers to help us build the next generation of the web, where machines talk to machines and humans do creative work that drives progress. Will you join us ?
Who are we looking for?
- You have a practical knowledge of anti-bot and anti-scraping protection techniques.
- You know how captcha works behind the scenes.
- You understand browser fingerprinting techniques and their impact on tracking.
- You have a track record of overcoming complex protections on real projects.
What we offer?
- Full-time job in Prague, Czech Republic or remotely as long as you actively participate in the team and we see each other regularly online
- No open spaces – proper solid offices directly in the Lucerna Palace
- Zero bullshit policy – No Jira, no Okta, no Confluence, no Certified™ScrumMasters®, no quarterly estimates. Just GitHub, GSuite, Notion, Slack, and shipping stuff to production
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work remotely and nobody counts holidays, as long as the work gets done
- Epic trips (biking, canoeing, snowkiting in Norway and similar ordinary stuff )
- Above-market compensation, stock options, puppies in office
- Multisport card
- Generous HW budget
- Free lunches, unlimited supply of and (and slivovica), ping pong, foosball league, and so on
Discover more on https://apify.com/jobs