Technical Project Manager
Apify is increasingly used by enterprise customers who require custom care. We’re looking for people with a technical background who will be the first point of contact for these customers.
You will analyze customer projects, prepare technical specifications for developers, and perform quality assurance on their work. The primary objective of this role is to maximize customer satisfaction by maximizing their utilization of Apify .
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience with managing small/medium IT projects
- You can plan team capacity, keep deadlines, look after budgets, and take care of SLA with customers
- You can manage communication and projects across multiple customers simultaneously
- You have a technical background and understand how the web works
- You are a clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- You will mainly be responsible for ongoing projects with enterprise clients
- You have a high level of a drive towards execution
- You are passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- You are able to speak and write excellent English
What we offer?
- Full-time job in Prague, Czech Republic (we're based in the Lucerna Passage)
- Friendly, inspiring, and no-bullshit work environment
- Flexible working hours and option to work remotely
- Nobody counts vacations , but people usually take 25 days a year.
- Stock options (full-time only)
- Multisport card
- Generous hardware budget
- Free lunches, unlimited supply of + snacks